7-year-old Precise Tucker passed away in her mother’s arms on Friday after spending two days on life support.
The little girl choked on a Doritos chip in what her mother says was a prank gone wrong.
Precise Tucker tied a bathrobe belt around her neck and fastened the other end to a refrigerator handle Wednesday at about 8:30 p.m., then pretended to choke, police said.
Precise has a reputation for being a prankster, and her mom, Purity Baldwin, told her to stop playing around, then stepped out of the kitchen and left the girl on her own, cops said.
Precise’s 15-year-old brother saw his little sister struggling to breathe and ran out of their Astoria apartment screaming for help.
Baldwin held out hope that her daughter would pull through —— but it was too late, the girl’s grief-stricken grandmother told The News.
“She wanted to see if (Precise) could come out of this. This is the daughter she always dreamed for,” the grandmother, who declined to give her name, said.
The story sounds a bit strange to me.
Comment your thoughts below on this.
Be sure to follow the site and keep up with us on Instagram! (@Starrdom100Blog)